Award Season! Red Carpet Looks and Lollipops

It’s January, which means award season is just kicking off in Hollywood! One of my favorite parts of award shows is the fashion, from beautiful gowns, to the worst outfits I have ever seen, it sure is awfully entertaining. The first show of the season was the Golden Globes this past Sunday, which did not disappoint in the fashion aspect.


So today, I will be analyzing some of the most talked about red carpet looks, and pairing them to the lollipop I feel best symbolizes their outfit. Here we go!


Lady Gaga + Blue Raspberry


Lady Gaga. First off, LOVE the dress, and she dyed her hair blue to match. I love Gaga, she seems like a down to earth individual, and her talent is undeniable. She remains true to her spunky style which is why matched her with the blue raspberry lollipop, they both have a lot of flavor in a small package! p.s : If you haven’t seen A Star is Born it’s a must see!


Lupita Nyong’o + Blueberries & Cream


Okay Lupita Nyong’o’s dress was definitely one of my favorites, but I also look her throwing up the peace sign and not taking things too seriously on the red carpet. Not only does her dress pair well with the colors in our Blueberries & Cream lollipop flavors but they both have soft undertones with a sparkle of flavor!

Nicole Kidman + Wild Cherry

Nicole Kidman looked fierce as ever, hence the hot cinnamon lollipop match up. This is her lollipop accessory because they are both hot little numbers that you won’t forget any time soon.


Lucy Liu + Sugar Cookie

To be honest, this dress would not make my favorite dress list, but I applaud the bold choice and I must say it fits her well (even though Lucy Liu would look gorgeous in anything). I paired her with our Sugar Cookie lollipop because it has a fun colorful look on the outside, and is sweet on the inside!

Regina King + Birthday Cake

I have loved Regina King since Miss Congeniality, and her dress looked like she just walked off the movie set. Regina did not disappoint on the red carpet this year! She steals the show with her pink bedazzled dress, which is why I paired her with our birthday cake lollipop. I recommend she re-wears this dress on her birthday (although that’s probably a big no no in Hollywood).

Sandra Oh + Hot Cinnamon


Okay so I know this one is kind of cheating since Sandra Oh didn’t wear this on the red carpet, but it was one of my favorite dresses so I had to! Not to mention she became the first asian woman to win Best Actress at the Globes! I paired her with our hot cinnamon lollipop because it is one of my favorites and they both leave a positive impact on your life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry over Broken Lollipops; Make Unicorn Pops!

How Lollipops Can Improve Your Study Habits

5 Reasons Why Lollipops Should Be in Your Purse at ALL Times (Part 2)