New employee embarks on a quest to find her favorite flavor!


New employee at a job where selling and marketing lollipops is the key, can you say dream job! I was asked to try all our lollipops and write a blog about them. My inner child may have gotten a little too excited. The anger from every time my mom said no to a lollipop at the grocery store was ready to go. 25 lollipops and the biggest sugar rush later, I was ready to write.  I apologize to every employee I bothered as I ran up and down the halls hoping to literally get “ideas running”. I am pretty sure I annoyed the graphics designers as they were trying to get work done. My over dramatic breakdown over my mom saying no to lollipops when I was a child may have been a bit over-dramatic, but that is the best part about these lollipops. Not my adult-self having a sugar high slash childhood meltdown. But each lollipop literally makes you feel like a kid again. All I needed was some pigtails and my 90’s overall and I would have been all set.


Never have I tasted so many lollipops that have such distinctive flavors, each bringing back memories of when I was a kid. Getting that caramel apple from the fair, making sugar cookie with my gram, having a hot fudge sundae after desert, let’s not forget my first Pina colada. Every lollipop I tried brought me back to a special moment in my life. All it took was one lick to relive all these amazing cheerful times. Challenge was, my favorite flavor. How do you pick a favorite from so many amazing flavors? Each one so delicious and creamy. By the time I was done trying each one, and my sugar rush had worn off I was able to narrow it down to my top 15 favorite flavors. Hmm maybe I should try them all again? No, nope definitely should not do that again in one day. I think that is too many lollipops for one day.

Next problem, we are always creating new flavors. Once I find my favorite they will be adding more creative, new, fun, exciting flavors. My favorite will always be changing. With hard work, dedication and a little bit of discipline I should be able to find a favorite or should I not. Do I want to find my favorite? Picking one to love when I care for so many different flavors, it’s almost like the bachelor. I don’t want to pick just one. I like them all, each has a different fun taste that brings back a special memory for me. With each new flavor I can create a new memories. Sharing a birthday cake lollipop with my child on his birthday, enjoying a peppermint lollipop on a crisp snow day, or share an orange cream swirl lollipop on a hot summer beach day with family and friends. Each lollipop is fun and exciting, new flavor all the time, classic flavors are always there, and finding ways to share them and create moment you won’t forget. I think my favorite is the love and dedication that goes into each lollipop that makes every moment enjoyable. I am so glad that sugar rush has worn off, I think I’m going to go have another lollipop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry over Broken Lollipops; Make Unicorn Pops!

How Lollipops Can Improve Your Study Habits

5 Reasons Why Lollipops Should Be in Your Purse at ALL Times (Part 2)