Choose a lollipop not a piece of cake!



Dessert is probably about my favorite thing, I love having a yummy sweet treat at the end of the day. Saying I have a sweet tooth is a bit of an understatement! I love sweets and that’s my problem, trying to live a healthy lifestyle is so hard because you don’t want to give up the things you love. Being disciplined is difficult but I know I have to in order to be healthier and take better care of my body.

They are just so good though, I know I shouldn’t but I really want to indulge. Just a small taste of a Banana split, cherry cheesecake, Strawberry shortcake, or a big piece of chocolate cake. Can you say yummy? If I could eat like this all day every day I would, I have to be able to say no though. Be strong, take initiative and be responsible. This isn’t just saying no to sweets, this is making a better decision for my health that will effects my life. Talking about your health can sound scary, every decision you make on what you eat affects you, not only in your weight but in the long term. Not eating well and having too many sweets can cause health problems. If only I could still have the great sweet taste with less calories, total fat, sodium, carbs, and sugar.

Wait maybe there is, maybe I can still enjoy these amazing foods without consuming so many calories and other bad thing. What about a Lollipop. Not just any lollipop, I want one that really taste like the creamsicle that I love, and reminds me of a delicious banana split. How can I get both? Maybe I can with an Original Gourmet Lollipop. They have the most amazing Cream swirl collection with so many flavors of delicious desserts. They have flavors like cotton candy, strawberry shortcake, cherry cheesecake, birthday cake, and caramel apples. I could go on and on and on.

 Now if you compare an Original Gourmet Lollipop which is surprisingly a healthier choice to an actual piece of cherry cheesecake, it is a huge difference. I have provided a chart, just look at the difference!


Cherry Cheesecake
Cherry Cheesecake Cream Swirl Lollipop
Calories
493
130
Total Fat
22g
1.5g
Sodium
329mg
45mg
Carbs
69g
29g
Sugar
60g
21g

I can’t even believe how easy the decision is, I am still able to enjoy the sweet taste of my favorite desserts without the guilt and all those extra calories. Grab a lollipop, make a better choice, I know it’s hard but trust me you won’t regret it! The taste from an Original Gourmet Lollipop may even taste better. They are so creamy, distinctive in flavor, long lasting. This is like a dream come true, don’t hold back and don’t over think it. You can do it, pick up a lollipop and enjoy it instead of a high calorie dessert. I know I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry over Broken Lollipops; Make Unicorn Pops!

How Lollipops Can Improve Your Study Habits

5 Reasons Why Lollipops Should Be in Your Purse at ALL Times (Part 2)